High Performance Wire Drum Shaft Coupling
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,200 US $1,080|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Gear coupling
- 8 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: DC03A
- Shaft Hole: Max150mm
- Bore Diameter: Custom Design
- Structure: Flexible
- Type: Gear Coupling
- Certification: ISO9001
- Transport Package: Export Wooden Case
- Origin: Hebei Province
- Standard Or Nonstandard: Standard
- Torque: 31500nm
- Speed: 200nm
- Material: Cast Steel
- Surface Treatment: Blankening
- Trademark: TANSO
- Specification: 450*450*225mm
- HS Code: 8483600090
The Flexible Coupling method of connecting rotating shafts is a vital and necessary technique. Large massive shafting, loosely mounted in sleeve bearings and merely joined together by rigidly bolted flanges, cannot provide efficient mechanical power transmission. Especially today, as machine designers and builders demand higher speeds, higher torques, and higher misalignment capacities, the need for "flexibly connecting" this equipment becomes apparent.
A flexible coupling is necessary since it is practically impossible to achieve and maintain perfect alignment of coupled rotating shafts. During initial assembly and installation, precise alignment of the shaft axes is not only difficult to achieve but in many cases it is economically unfeasible. During operation, alignment is even more difficult to maintain. Shaft misalignment - caused by uneven bearing wear, flexure of structural members, settling of foundations, thermal expansion, shaft deflection and other factors - is an operating certainty. Because these factors are extremely difficult to control, a flexible coupling serves as an ideal answer to compensate or minimize the effects of unavoidable misalignment and end movement of coupled shafts.
A flexible coupling must provide three basic functions:
1. Physically couple together two rotating shafts for efficient transmission of mechanical power, transferring the torque of one shaft to the other, directly and with constant velocity.
2. Compensate for all types of misalignment between rotating, connected shafts without inducing abnormal stresses and loads on connected equipment, and without tangible loss of power.
3. Compensate for end or axial movement of the coupled shafts, preventing either shaft from exerting excessive thrust on the other and allowing each to rotate in its normal position.
The Tanso Wire drum coupling is designed for installation in drum driveof crain and conveying system.The Wire drum coupling can be used in the very difficult and rough
operating conditions of iron and steel works and continuos heavy load operation in shore cranes.With compact design and capable of transmitting large radial load,enjoy longer life and minimum loss of power angular misalignmentcan be allowed up to 1.5˚.With design of decreasing slip movement of rollers by constructionof minimum backlash between crowned rollers and cylindrical bores,the relative movement between rollers and bores, which is cause ofwear, is considerably reduced due to the natural movement of drum In the transmission of power, a stamping hardness of the rollers profile is produced, with which higher wear resistence is achieved