Compact Structure Ggcl Series Gear Coupling
|FOB Unit Price:||US $100 US $89|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||200 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GGCL2
- Shaft Hole: 30-38mm
- Bore Diameter: Custom Design
- Structure: Gear
- Type: Gear Coupling
- Surface Treatment: Blackening
- Trademark: Tanso
- Specification: GGCL2
- HS Code: 8483600090
- Standard Or Nonstandard: Standard
- Torque: 1120n.M
- Speed: 4000r/M
- Material: Cast Steel
- Certification: ISO9001:2008
- Process: Forging+Machining+Heating Treatment+Milling+Drilli
- Transport Package: Export Wooden Case
- Origin: Hebei Province
A gear coupling is a mechanical device for transmitting torque between two shafts that are not collinear. It consists of a flexible joint fixed to each shaft. The two joints are connected by a third shaft, called the spindle.
Each joint consists of a 1:1 gear ratio internal/external gear pair. The tooth flanks and outer diameter of the external gear are crowned to allow for angular displacement between the two gears. Mechanically, the gears are equivalent to rotating splines with modified profiles. They are called gears because of the relatively large size of the teeth.Gear couplings and universal joints are used in similar applications.
Gear couplings have higher torque densities than universal joints designed to fit a given space while universal joints induce lower vibrations. The limit on torque density in universal joints is due to the limited cross sections of the cross and yoke. The gear teeth in a gear coupling have high backlash to allow for angular misalignment. The excess backlash can contribute to vibration.Gear couplings are generally limited to angular misalignments, i.e., the angle of the spindle relative to the axes of the connected shafts, of 4-5°. Universal joints are capable of higher misalignments.
Advantages of Tanso gear coupling
1. Lowest price based on large scale production.
2. High and stable quality level.
3. Widely used in various mechanical and hydraulic fields.
4. Compensation for axial, radial and angular misalignment.
5. Convenient axial plugging assembly.
6. No brittlement at low temperature.
7. Good slippery and frictional properties.
8. Resistance to chemical corrosion.
9. Rich experience working with big companies in this field.
GGCL series:stainless steel sleeve gear coupling
3.Max bore diameter:210mm
|Tn||[n]||Bore||Length of bore||Qty of Lub.||Mass|
|(N·m)||(r/min)||d1 d2 dz||L||V||m|